Our approach to complaints
EHSL views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at EHSL knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Complaints can be made by phone to 0300 200 4100, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing and submitting the form at the bottom of the page.
Follow up on your complaint
Download our Complaints Policy
Complain to the PRS